Women of Impact is a women’s giving circle in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Women of Impact is a network of diverse, committed women with a shared passion and dedication for making a difference, giving back and creating real change by strengthening and improving the life conditions of women, youth, children and families in the Greater Battle Creek area.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Pooling the charitable gifts of our members to fund programs and services on a quarterly basis to improve life conditions of women, girls, children and families in Battle Creek.
- Acting as connectors, building relationships and engaging women donors interested in issues that impact life conditions in Battle Creek.
- Building the power of collective women’s philanthropy
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Connecting with the nonprofit sector and identifying community needs
- Foster a culture that promotes a participatory, empowering space where we as a community of women can share our knowledge, skills, talents and interests to improve life conditions of women, girls , children and families in Battle Creek.
- Promote a membership that is inclusive and welcomes all women who wish to join
- Support grantmaking opportunities that will be conducted with integrity, fiscal responsibility and respect for our community partners
- Celebrate the impact of our philanthropy and the fulfillment that it brings
- Valuing women and girls is fundamental to creating an equitable and just society
- Children and youth are our community’s most vital resource and are entitled to a standard of living adequate for healthy development; and to a quality education
- Collaboration, learning and giving are essential to our success